Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Just Got Harbaughed

I had so much fun making the Pete Carroll Post that I didn't really want it to end.  Then I realized, it doesn't have to.  There are probably more people in the NFL with issues, than your average psych ward.  Honestly, I can hardly blame them.  It has to be very stressful to be under constant public scrutiny all while trying to be the best in the league.  To continue to achieve at this extraordinarily high degree of expectations year after year after year can turn any normal person into a ticking time bomb.
And so it goes that this profession gave birth to the peaking embolism that is Jim Harbaugh.  If ever there was man in serious need of his own planet Jim Harbaugh would be candidate numero uno. 


This is actually the same expression he made on his drivers licence.

Jim to Pete. "Shot in the freakin dark, and at risk of gettin my heart broke... You want do somethin later?"

"Alex...Your f#%$&ing fired!

This is the internship program Jim got Alex into after ruining his career.  Yes, hes a ball washer.  According to Jim.

Jim just had the epiphany that if he really wanted to he could eat a baby!  Now all he needs is a baby!

BINGO!

Jim to Colin. "If you win me a Superbowl I'll let you f*%# me."  I swear to God. Win me an SB and YOU CAN "F" ME!

Jim to Joe Staley. " Joe, it better be urine this time, God help you if its Gatorade again."

This is the moment when Jim realized they both had the same first name! SWEET.  He was later disappointed after finding out that there was no blood relation.


This is Jim telling a kid how stupid he looks in a red jumpsuit.  And that if it wasn't for those three guys over there he would beat him like rag doll.  Shortly after their meeting Jim stole his wheelchair.

Jim...please, for the love of all that is sacred in this world, get help!

No comments:

Post a Comment