Monday, January 14, 2013

The Many Faces of Pete


I wanted to do something fun for one of my first posts.  Then I got to thinking, what would be more fun than to reflect upon a common enemy.  Pete Carroll may be the newest pariah of the Packer fan base, but he's also an easy target.  I started looking up some images of this guy and I couldn't believe how many pictures there were of him looking like a complete dumb-ass.  So what I have done is compiled a small assortment of different photos that tells a story of one a the universes biggest mistakes, the creation of Pete "the weasel" Carroll.
In this particular picture we have captured Pete as he realizes that he probably should not have eaten Indian food the night before a big game.

This is the "point of no return" face.  Unfortunately for Pete, that was also his last clean pair of underwear.

No Lie.  This is Pete gesturing to Russell at how big the deuce was, still grimacing over an unforgettable bowel movement.

Pete inviting Russell over for the fecal bronzing ceremony, and Russell wishing he had Dorothy's ruby slippers.

My next montage is one I think we can all relate to.  We must never forget that this actually happened and that every Packer fan in the country felt a need to file sexual assault charges against the NFL the following day.


Along with what should have been the final score we see what was obvious only to Pete Carroll himself as a surefire game-ending TD.  If only the one in Atlanta yesterday would have been ruled the same way.  It really wasn't all that different.  Seahawk fans everywhere were left wondering if the rules had changed.


Pete's exact words. "If you ever want to see your family again, you know what has to be done."  In doing so this guy lost his job but kept his family safe.


Pete Carroll signalling to his assassin to go ahead with the hit anyway.  And celebrating his pseudo victory over the Packers.


Two guys confidently on the same page.  The worlds first Game Winning Interception.  I'm not saying this cost us a Superbowl, but we would probably have definitely won the Superbowl had it not.



If there was ever a man who needed a distraction.


"Remember, we keep our story straight.  If we keep it straight I promise we won't look like f%&*#ing idots"  - Pete Carroll to Russell Wilson


"You owe me a ring , muther f#%&*er. You think the Seahawks are a scary bunch.  Wait until you see a scorned group of Packer fans.  Don't Let me catch you in Green Bay punk.  Oh yeah, by the way, that zebra suite makes you look like a bitch!"-Mike McCArthy to REF after Seahwaks game


OK. I am finished with my rant, but before I go I want to leave you with 2 other pictures that I couldn't quite fit into my montage but I just had to share with you... 



Its the choices we make that define our character!


"What? You thought I said time out? I said prime trout! Open up your ears you jack wagon.  I own a trout farm in Washington and wanted to know if you wanted to by some prime trout you dick! -Pete Carroll pleading his case with a ref at the end of the divisional playoff game @ Atlanta.


If it isn't obvious to everyone I will go ahead and say it.  Though the photos are really real, my explanations of the events may not be entirely accurate.  Thanks for reading everybody and be looking out for the next article.  Coming soon.


2 comments:

  1. Obviously there were reasons that Pete was referred to as "Pete the Poodle" during his time in New England!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt much better after creating this post. I'm just glad Pete is such an animated personality. I think it would be more difficult had it been a guy like Leslie Frazier. No one easier to poke fun at than a guy who can lie on National TV with a fake smile plastered all over his Leno-esque face. GO PACK

      Delete